FOR THE FUTURE
V-Chain is the official SAP Gold Partner for SAP Business One.
“This recognition of SAP confirms our strong approach,” says Rudi Potoms, managing partner of V-Chain Belgium.
V-Chain optimises business processes and workflows in SMEs. It builds robust solutions based on SAP Business One. “Our turnover has grown steadily over the past year,” says Rudi Potoms. “Our consultants have obtained a series of new certificates. We have focused on strategic products such as HANA and Cloud. We are proud to see that our strategy is bearing fruit.”
ERP is the backbone of your SME business.
Integrated processes ensure greater efficiency, more flexibility and better customer service.
No e-commerce without ERP.
The success of e-commerce depends on the efficiency of the entire process, from order to delivery. Well-structured background processes are vital to the success of your webshop. Integration with a solid ERP system is a necessity.
SMEs must embrace new digital technologies.
Your customers are looking for information and suppliers in new ways. Without a digital strategy, you risk losing market share. Digital technology improves the customer experience, optimises operational processes and helps you introduce new business models.
Ecosystems are the key to success.
As an SME, it is in your interest to integrate your ERP with the systems of partners and customers. Electronic exchange of information with your ecosystem encourages you to standardise your processes. This makes them more efficient, more manageable and more cost-effective.
WHY WITH SAP BUSINESS ONE?
V-Chain optimises business processes and workflows in SMEs. It builds solid solutions
based on SAP Business One.
6 strengths for SMEs that arm themselves for the future
- TECHNOLOGICALLY AND FUNCTIONALLY INNOVATIVE.As a global market leader, SAP has more than 200,000 SME customers. SAP Business One is designed for small organisations and has more than 50,000 customers in 150 countries. Thanks to this scale, SAP invests heavily in innovation – more than any other competitor. SAP Business One thus paves the way for your growth.
- OFFERS YOU MAXIMUM CONTROL.SAP Business One brings all your business information together in a single system for all your key processes, including CRM and e-commerce.
- TOP PRODUCT.SAP Business One scores highly in terms of ease of use, integration possibilities and total cost of ownership. Via a web browser or apps it can also be accessed from your iPhone or iPad.
- IN THE CLOUD.SAP Business One Cloud offers the full functionality for SMEs that do not want to invest in their own infrastructure and IT know-how.
- YOUR ALLY IN DECISIONS.SAP Business One supports you with strategic and operational decisions thanks to the integrated business intelligence.
- IMPLEMENTED AND READY TO USE IN 4 TO 12 WEEKS.This is ensured among other things by numerous best practices and specific solutions for a variety of sectors.
One-stop shop for your entire
However essential the role of an ERP system is, nevertheless it will not solve all your business and ICT challenges. Perhaps you want an insight into the cost, complexity and added value of your ICT infrastructure. Or you are looking for a way to optimise your supply chain processes. Perhaps you are looking for effective financial reporting, or need advice regarding your digital marketing strategy.
V-Chain is part of the Gumption group of companies. Around a common vision, Gumption brings together many competences and specialisation areas in business consultancy and ICT. Thus V-Chain offers your SME a unique one-stop shop experience for your ICT and a 360° view of your business.
THE V-CHAIN TEAM
The V-Chain team brings together 22 experts in SAP consultancy. The Luxembourg site opened under the wing of Gumption in the autumn of 2014. In January 2016 Rudi Potoms set up the Belgian branch of V-Chain. Rudi is no novice: in 2000 he successfully developed the Lodge, the later infrastructure arm of SAP R3 and SAP Business One specialist The Vision Web.
Automate your equipment rental processes?
V-Chain is partner of Resolv. Resolv Equipment Rental tracks and manages your rental processes, integrating equipment rental tracking with SAP Business One. Learn more?